<!end 75% TD, main body platen-->
<! right hand 25% main platen-->
Last Updated 10 Dog || 10 aug 09
In this Agreement & Disclaimer ("Agreement") "you" and "your" refer to each online customer and website visitor, "we", "us" and "our" refer to McClure & Trowbridge Publishing Ltd, its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors and affiliates (hereinafter “McCLURE”) and "Services" refers to the services provided by us.
McCLURE PROVIDES THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
McCLURE VOLUNTARILY AND PUBLICLY RENOUNCES ITS "PERSONHOOD" ("Corporate Personhood Elimination and Democratic Self-Government Ordinance")
What is "Corporate Personhood"?
Corporate personhood is granting the unalienable rights of citizens, to corporations, resulting in corporate protection from crimes and wrongdoing. It allows corporations to value human lives and ruined environment as dollar figures in balance equations. Corporations are legal entities, not persons with unalienable rights.
(1) A corporation is a legal fiction created and operated by the express permission of the people of the United States of America;
(2) Interpretation of the U.S. Constitution by unelected Supreme Court justices to include corporations in the term "persons" has long denied the peoples' exercise of rights by endowing corporations with constitutional privileges intended solely to protect the citizens of the United States or natural persons within its borders. Enforcement of those "corporate rights" by courts and governments has long wrought havoc on the peoples' democratic process;
(3) Interpretation of the U.S. Constitution by Supreme Court justices to afford corporations the protections of the Commerce Clause (Article I, §8 of the Constitution of the United States) and the Contracts Clause (Article I, §10 of the Constitution of the United States) has prevented communities and governments from securing the health, safety, welfare, and rights of citizens and natural persons;
(4) This illegitimate judicial bestowal of civil and political rights upon corporations prevents the administration of laws the United States of America and usurps basic human and constitutional rights guaranteed to the people of United States of America;
(5) The illegitimate judicial designation of corporations as "persons" and the bestowal of constitutional rights upon corporations empowers corporations to sue municipal governments for adopting laws that violate "corporate rights".
(6) The illegitimate judicial designation of corporations as "persons" requires that municipal governments recognize corporations as legitimate participants in public hearings, zoning hearing board appeals, and other governmental matters in United States of America;
(7) The illegitimate judicial designation of corporations as "persons" gives corporations First Amendment rights and unfettered access to elections. Those powers enable corporations to deny outright peoples' First Amendment rights to debate and establish public policy on important issues;
For example, in the 2002 federal Farm Bill, agribusiness corporations empowered with political rights under the First Amendment received federal support for industrialized agriculture to destroy family farmers, rural communities, and rural environments in Pennsylvania.
(8) Buttressed by these constitutional rights, corporate wealth enables corporations to wield the coercive force of law to overpower citizens and communities, thus denying the peoples' exercise of their constitutional rights;
(9) Democracy means government by the majority, with citizen rights secured to all. Only citizens of United States of America should be able to participate in the democratic process in United States of America and enjoy a republican form of government therein;
(10) Usurpation of the democratic process by corporations denies the rights of human persons to participate in their democracy in United States of America and enjoy a republican form of government therein;
(11) The ability of citizens of United States of America to adopt laws to protect the health, safety, and welfare of United States residents has been denied by the wielding of constitutional rights by corporations.
The content available through the Site is the sole property of McCLURE or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, McCLURE-owned content received through this website MAY NOT BE DOWNLOADED, DISPLAYED, REFORMATTED, PRINTED, OR USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. Content owned by McCLURE licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, record, imprint, reproduce, publish, broadcast or circulate the content received through the Site to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization without McCLURE'S express prior written consent.
"SONG SHOPPING CENTER"® and "ALIEN LOVE"® are Registered Trademarks. "NASHVILLE STAR SEARCH"[tm] is a Registered Trademark, Serial # 78183851. All rights to any use of the words "NASHVILLE STAR SEARCH" and other trademarks are reserved, and ANY AND ALL USE BY ANY ENTITY other than McCLURE IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the services of McCLURE after receipt services or products, McCLURE will make full refund within 48 hours. If an error is made on the part of McCLURE, McCLURE will undertake reasonable efforts to cure and amend any deficiencies, or will refund the fees paid to McCLURE, at the sole discretion of McCLURE. At no time will any fees paid to third parties be refunded to you.
Links to other sites are provided only as a courtesy to McCLURE customers. These links do not constitute an endorsement of products, services or information provided by other sites. Further, the inclusion of links to other sites does not imply that the other sites have given permission for inclusion of these links, or that there is any relationship between McCLURE and the linked site. McCLURE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of others web sites. McCLURE hereby disclaims any representations or warranties expressed on any site other than our own.
All content within this Site, and sites listed below, including, but not limited to text, music, intellectual property, lyrics, creative works, software, graphics, logos, icons, and images are the property of McCLURE. Except as provided herein, no portion of the materials on these pages may be printed, sold, recorded, imprinted, reproduced, published, copied, reprinted, republished, or distributed or redistributed, in any form whatsoever, without the express written permission of McCLURE.
McCLURE reserves all rights in the graphic image and text, any other images, trade names and trademarks, and any intellectual property rights. McCLURE’s trade names, trademarks, logos and service names and similar proprietary marks shall not be reprinted or displayed in any form without the express written permission of McCLURE. The unique trade dress of the Site is also a service mark of McCLURE.
Our site uses an online secure order form (shopping cart) for customers to purchase our goods and services. When you send McCLURE an electronic mail transmission (as distinguished from a secure order form, which is encrypted), the electronic mail transmission is not necessarily secure and is not encrypted. Accordingly, email transmissions are not necessarily protected from unauthorized access. Transmission of email is at your own risk. McCLURE cannot accept responsibility for your transmission of confidential information or any obligation with respect to that information not submitted over the secure server.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY AND ALL SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
McCLURE, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND EMPLOYEES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABILE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
McCLURE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OBLIGATION ARISING THEREFROM OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER LIABILITY IS ASSERTED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY) AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIMS THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS DEPRIVE SUCH PARTY OF AN ADEQUATE REMEDY.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY PRODUCT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ADVERTISE THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE McCLURE WEB SITE. McCLURE FORMS "PARTNERSHIPS" OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE VENDORS FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME IS McCLURE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY'S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, NOR WILL McCLURE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST McCLURE WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the our services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained or any transactions entered into with McCLURE. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from McCLURE shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
McCLURE at its sole discretion, may choose to change the terms, conditions, and operation of this website at anytime, without notice. By using this service the user waives any rights or claims it may have against McCLURE.
SONG SHOPPING CENTER®, ALIEN LOVE®, NASHVILLE SYMPOSIUM®, SONG PORTRAIT®, and NASHVILLE STAR SEARCH[tm] are Registered Trademarks. Any and all use is a violation of Federal law. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
--Thank you for choosing McClure & Trowbridge Publishing Ltd for your music needs as your Song Shopping Center®. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
McClure & Trowbridge Publishing Ltd
P.O. Box 148548
Nashville TN 37214
(615) 902 0509
. Copyright Service
. Song Research Service
. Song Promotion - Associates
. Entertainment News
. News Archives
. Tax Tips for Creative Arts
. Career Sourcebooks
. Artist Development & Mgmt
. Record Promotion & Distrbtn
. Record Production
. Music Business Consulting
. Discount Web Hosting
. Web Marketing
. Web Consultants
Live Satellite Loop
McClure & Trowbridge: Leading the way in the 21'st
All Rights Reserved ©1998-present Trowbridge Publishing PID: TermsOfUse
Last Updated 10 Dog || 10 aug 09
<! Domain Counter !>
Domain offenses: Since May 12, 1998 <! end Domain Counter !>
<! error page-->
Visit George McClure
mcclure.net | Trowbridge Symposium |
Songwriter Newsletter | SongPortraits® | Hot Links
Link To Us | GMac Press | JIP Records | JIPradio |
Nashville Star Search | Public Relations |
CustomerComments | Advertise Here | Privacy |
JobsLine | Discount Web | Market Positioning.net |
Web consultants | Company info | Contact